Hodja Pasha Whirling Dervishes Overview
Mevleviye are known for their famous practice of whirling dances and dervishes. At their dancing ceremonies, or Sema, a particular musical repertoire called ayin is played. The Sema ceremony represents a mystical journey of man's spiritual ascent through mind and love to Perfect. Program starts with the classical turkish music concert performed by a traditional orchestra for 15 minutes. Then after The ceremony starts and lasts about 45 minutes under the amazing lighting and mystic atmosphere of Hodjapasha.
- Available From : Hodja Pasha Center
- Price Includes : Free Refreshment including tea , Turkish Cofee , water and juice, Entry Fees
- Price Excludes : Personal Expenses
- Duration : 1 hour in one part
- Pick up time : No Transfer
- Drop off time : No Transfer