Troy Tour from Istanbul Overview
For many years it was believed that Troy was only a city in tales and never really existed. Today we know Troy exists and is located close to Canakkale. Walk through Troy’s ancient ruins and piece together the history of one of the world’s most legendary cities.
Guests will be collected from their hotel in Istanbul (6:00 Taksim Hotels, 6:30-7:00 Sultanahmet Hotels) and travel to Ecebat. Upon arrival in Ecebat, guests will have lunch before heading off on the tour of Troy. On the tour, guests will visit the many attractions including the famous Trojan Horse, sacrificial altars, houses of Troy I which date back to 2500-1300BC, the Bouleuterion (senate building), the Odeon (concert hall) and other remains of various cities, from Troy I to Troy IX. Guests also have the opportunity to explore the 3700 year old city walls.
At the end of the tour guests travel back to Istanbul and will be dropped off at their Hotel.
- Available Days : Everyday
- Available From : Old City | Taksim Area
- Price Includes : Transport | Insurance | Guided Service | Lunch | Entry Fees
- Price Excludes : Personal Expenses | Drinks
- Duration : Full Day 17 Hours
- Pick up time : Old City 06:30 | Taksim Area 06:15
- Drop off time : Approximately 23:00