Troy | Gallipoli Tour Overview
See Gallipoli and Troy, two important Turkish sites, on a 2-day tour from Istanbul with 3-star hotel accommodation in central Canakkale included! After driving to the Gallipoli peninsula with a knowledgeable guide, tour the World War I battlefields and get the results and aftermath of April 25, 1915. Visit now-serene memorials such as Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair, Brighton Beach and Anzac Cove on a walking tour, and enjoy plenty of free time to see sights independently, too. The next day, visit the ancient city of Troy for a tour of its archeological site and the Trojan Horse while learning about the mythological Trojan War.
- Bus Transfer mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation mentioned in the itinerary.
- All tours with transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
- All tours with professional tour guide, Full travel insurance, All domestic taxes.
What is not Included
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.
Pick up at 06:30 - 07:00 from your hotel in the old city of Istanbul and leave for an afternoon tour of Gallipoli. The World War I battlefields of Gallipoli are now a peaceful site. Visit the Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial, ANZAC Cove, Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, Ari Burnu Cemetery, Johnston's Jolly (where you'll visit original Allied and Turkish trenches and tunnels), 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial and The Nek. Overnight in Eceabat 3 star Hotel
We will visit the Naval Museum and the minelayer, Nusret, in the morning. After lunch, step back in time today as we visit Troy, famous for the legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. Return to Istanbul.
- Can be customized according to your wishes
- This tour is available all year round.
- There is no hidden cost.
- Departs daily