Private Ephesus Tour Overview
The remains of Ephesus bring visitors from all over the world. Every year nearly two million travelers tour this open-air museum.
Only 20% of the city has unearthed so far, but the place is large, well preserved, archeologically attractive and historically meaningful. It includes the largest collection of Roman ruins in Eastern Mediterranean. Some of the highlights of Biblical Ephesus are The Library of Celsus, The Odeon, The Temple of Hadrian, The Great Theater…
- Bus tickets mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation mentioned in the itinerary.
- All tours with transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
- All tours with professional tour guide, Full travel insurance, All domestic taxes.
What is not Included
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.