Nemrut Package Tour Overview
If you want to enjoy your trip to Mount Nemrut and also visit the mysterious village of Harran, Göbekli tepe and see the beautiful Şanlıurfa with its famous pond of holy carp and cave of Abraham, then our 3 days tour is the best choice.
- Bus and Flight tickets mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation mentioned in the itinerary.
- All tours with transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
- All tours with professional tour guide, Full travel insurance, All domestic taxes.
What is not Included
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.
Beginning from Cappadocia, we have an impressive drive today as we cross by Tekir plateau, Karatay Caravansarai and Kahraman Maras (produces Turkey's best ice cream!) before arriving in Kahta. Overnight Adiyaman
Visit at Mt. Nemrut before rise and climb the mountain for 15 minutes to see the magical aurora over the plateau, and visit the huge ancient rock statues. Return to Kahta and tour the Ancient City. Source south to Harran for a tour of this fascinating 400-year old town, including the mudbrick beehive houses. Overnight Sanliurfa
After breakfast, we travel to Birecik to see the famous Bald Ibis birds, and then return flight to Istanbul from Gaziantep Airport. Overnight Istanbul
After breakfast, our tour ends and we say bye to our new friends.
- Can be customized according to your wishes
- This tour is available all year round.
- There is no hidden cost.
- Departs daily