Dolmabahce Palace Morning Tour Overview
Palace is located in the Besıktas district of Istanbul on the European coastline of the Bosphorus strait. It served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire from 1856 to 1922, apart from a 22 year interval (1887-1909 )in which Yıldız Palace was used.T he construction cost five million Ottoman mecidiye gold coins, the equivalent of 35 tonnes of gold. The three-storied palace built on a symmetrical plan has 285 rooms and 43 halls.
These amazing gardens offer a nice break from the noise and rat-race of the city. Guests will witness the beauty of Yıldız Royal Garden that offer a reminder of the formidable Ottoman Empire.
Guests may be given the chance to shop at this point of the tour.
- Available Days : Everyday
- Available From : Old City | Taksim Area
- Price Includes : Transport | Insurance | Guided Service | Entry Fees
- Price Excludes : Personal Expenses
- Duration : Half Day 4 Hours
- Pick up time : Old City 08:30 | Taksim Area 08:15
- Drop off time : Approximately 12:30