Ephesus Tour Overview
Guests fly to Izmir from Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be transported to the office in Ephesus.
You will enter the ancient site at the Magnesia Gate and begin a slow walk downhill, being guided through the ruins if the Roman povincial capital. The tour makes its way past the amazing features of Ephesus including the Odem, the Celsius Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theatre. The theatre, which had seating for 25,000, is the site where St. Paul preached to the inhabitnts of the city.
The tour also includes the house of the Virgin Mary, a small house in the Solmissos Mountains recognised by the Vatican as her final resting place.
Another attraction is the Temple of Artemis, known as one the Seven Wonders of the Acient World. Today the foundations of this marvellous construction from the Hellenistic Age remain.
At the end of the tour guests are transferred to Izmir aiport and travel to Istanbul.
- Available Days : Everyday
- Available From : Old City | Taksim Area
- Price Includes : Flight Ticket | Transport | Insurance | Guided Service | Lunch | Entry Fees
- Price Excludes : Personal Expenses | Drinks
- Duration : Full Day | 17 Hours
- Pick up time : Old City 05:00 | Taksim Area 05:00
- Drop off time : Approximately 22:00