Bursa Tour Overview
Bursa is the fourth most populated city in Turkey and is equally one of the most industrialized metropolitan centers in the country.
Bursa was the capital of the Ottoman state between 1326 and 1365. The city was referred to as “Hüdavendigar” during the Ottoman period, while a more recent nickname is “Yeşil Bursa” (meaning “Green Bursa”). This is in reference to the parks and gardens located across it, as well as the vast forests that extend throughout the surrounding region. The city is synonymous with Uludağ, the mountain which towers behind and which is also a famous ski resort. Bursa is also home to some of the most famous Turkish cuisine, such as İskender kebap, candied marron glacés, peaches and lokum.
- Available Days : Everyday
- Available From : Old City | Taksim Area
- Price Includes : Transport | Insurance | Guided Service | Lunch | Ferry | Cable Car | Entry Fees
- Price Excludes : Personal Expenses | Drinks
- Duration : Full Day 10 Hours
- Pick up time : Old City 08:30 | Taksim Area 08:15
- Drop off time : Approximately 20:30